Our hardworking, dedicated team know how to make the most of your facilities all year round and of course, with our tough economic climate, they also understand how to stretch your funds for making your working surroundings only right for you, soon as we have a clear idea of your aims and ambitions then we can work out a plan that will add real benefits to you, your employees and visitors.
We also do waste land clearance and maintain the grass and external eating areas during both the spring and summer months.
What our team have
- We have comprehensive health and safety policies and procedures
- All staff are included in our on-going training strategy
- Our gardeners are certified to apply chemicals
- We sign-in and out on every visit and we use a comprehensive attendance form
- We provide you with a planned annual schedule of maintenance
- We are accredited to ISO14001 and ISO9001
There are always other areas to consider and as part of our service we automatically look after your environment through road sweeping, clearing litter and leave’s as well as general weeding. We work alongside our other facilities such as the window cleaners.
What Services we offerGrass Cutting
We keep everything looking top drawer, from cutting formal or general amenity grass areas to banks and edging. We can also arrange to keep your lawns in top condition.
- Cutting Banks
- Cutting Formal Grass Areas
- Cutting General Amenity Grass
- Grass Edges
- Lawn Treatment
- Hedge Cutting
- Summer Bedding plants
- Winter Bedding plants
It’s vital to make sure that your footpaths, car parks and roads are safe when the temperatures fall to freezing or below, or when we get snowfall. Snow and ice cause massive disruption to any site and with the potential for financial loss and injury to staff, or even visitors, it is essential that it is maintained and controlled.